If you are new to the office and to Chiropractic, you can expect to be greeted by a friendly staff member here at Advanced Chiropractic, fill out a little paper work so we can get to know you and your health condition and you will then meet with Dr. Beasley for a consultation and health history. After that, if the doctor feels that your condition can be helped with Chiropractic care, he will do an exam on the effected area and then decide if X-rays are necessary. Next, you and the doctor will put all this information together and discuss the best avenue of treatment for your condition. Most of our patients will have some type of chiropractic treatment on their first visit and will leave with home stretches and exercises to help their condition. The first visit usually last about 45 minutes. We are located in Everett Wa, just south of Fred Myer. We are accross the street from Total Rental Center.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR OFFICE VISIT:
- Insurance identification card or L&I claim number
- If your visit is due to an auto accident bring in all insurance information regarding the accident. PIP claim number if you have it.
- Previous x-rays; MRI's and/or reports.
- A complete list of ALL medications.
- Payment for your insurance co-pay. This must be paid at your first visit. We accept cash, check and credit cards.